Freephone: 0800 422 692 Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please enter a search term to begin your search.
10 Minute Concrete Mender
Now you can repair cracks and spalls to a smooth finish in a fraction of the time it takes with ordinary products.
Roadware 10 Minute Concrete Mender is a revolutionary new two-part hybrid urethane for repairing concrete. It's nearly water thin for deep penetration and it won't pop out like epoxy because it never gets brittle.
Roadware 10 Minute Concrete Mender is a high-penetration two-part hybrid urethane that combines with sand to form a tough instant polymer concrete.
- Extremely low viscosity allows deep penetration into concrete.
- All material is self-mixed and delivered at the point of application. No messy pot-mixing or wasted product.
- Completely cures in 10 minutes after application at 70° F. Will also cure rapidly in subzero environments.
- Excellent resistance to chemical attack.
- When combined with manufactured sand, Concrete Mender will form a tough 4500 psi polymer concrete with similar properties to existing concrete that will stay pliable over time.
- Safe to use. Materials react quickly with very low odor.
- Self-leveling or may be combined with sand and worked with a trowel.
- Long lasting repairs that accommodate harsh physical environments.
- Easy preparation, a wire brush is all that is needed in most cases.
- No downtime, repairs are fully ready for traffic in approximately 10 minutes from application.
- Very low odor, can be used in a wide range of indoor areas.
- Repairing hairline cracks or larger, where future movement is not anticipated
- Repairing spalled concrete control joints
- Restoring integrity to distressed concrete
- Connecting broken slabs
- Repairing moving slabs
- Repairing spalls and pop-outs in concrete
- Securing bolts, equipment, or railings into concrete
- Vertical repairs when combined with specified sand
- Repairing concrete surface imperfections prior to coating
Typical Properties: Value (average)
Hardness @ 72° F. (22° C) - 72D
Compressive Strength (with sand) - 4500 psi
Elongation: - 6%
Tensile Strength: - 4475 psi
Bond Strength, ASTM 882-99 - 1984 psi
Viscosity (at application) - < 9 cps
V.O.C.(mixed): - 5.5 g/l
Solids :- 98%
Cured Color - Gray
More Information about Concrete Mender
Pdf all about Concrete Mender.
Pdf about how to use Concrete Mender.
Video demonstrating how to use Concrete Mender.