Freephone: 0800 422 692 Email email@example.com
Please enter a search term to begin your search.
Connolly keyjoint, the most effiecent and cost effective laboursaving key joint solution available.
A high quality preformed metal key joint for the control of shrinkage cracking and differential movement in concrete slabs.
features and benefits
- Significant cost savings can be achieved with
continuous pours using
the Connolly Keyjoint system.
- The fastest keyjoint on the market to install.
Patented wedge fixing
mechanism allows fast and accurate height adjustment.
- Can be used to screed off which makes getting the right level quick and easy.
- Joints are set up prior to pouring which means no interruptions to the finishing operations.
- No pour operations are required (unless the joints are to be sealed).
- Minimize liability risk from slip and trip claims.
- Unique tongue profile for maximum strength and minimal stepping.
- Additional stiffening ribs to the tops and bottom to ensure straighter joints.
- Guarantees a definite break in the slab to relieve shrinkage induced stresses.
- Knockouts to accommodate a range of dowel sizes and shapes.
- Superior strength pegs will not bend when driven into hard sub-bases.
- Formed from high quality steel for maximum strength and minimal distortion.
- Galvanised coating for maximum protection in exposure to concrete.
More Information about Connolly Keyjoint
Pdf all about Connolly Keyjoint.
Pdf installation instructions for Connolly Keyjoint.