Setting the Standard in Concrete Boxing
Canzac Edge Form is made from LVL (laminated veneer lumber) giving extra strength and stability to make boxing for formwork, precasting, tilt-up and everyday concrete projects easier, quicker and more economical.
Canzac Edge Form is made from high-quality radiata pine, locally supplied from one of Australasia’s leading forest products companies. State-of the-art log peeling and veneer application utilises a continuous layup and press system to produce consistently high-performing LVL.
KEY FEATURES / BENEFITS
- Longer life than ordinary timber boxing
- Easier to handle, strong, straight and consistent
- Special painted surface for easier concrete release and moisture resistance
- Machined square edges for greater uniformity in screeding
- Designed for precasting tilt-up formwork and everyday boxing