Specially engineered for bonding with the Tilt Bracket System for detail/reveal strips, chamfer and blackouts.
MULTI-PURPOSE BONDING TO:
- High Density Foam
- Surface preparation - Make sure contact surfaces are clean and free of oil, dust, dirt etc. Clean surface thoroughly.
- Apply to both surfaces. Point valve toward surface and spray from a distance of 200mm to 250mm, keeping the can moving to avoid build-up on the surface. Only a thin film is required. Avoid over spraying and creating bubbles.
- Let adhesive dry to a tack before affixing product to the surface of the concrete (approximately 2 minutes)(Open time 20 minutes)
- Apply heavy pressure to ensure high strength bond.
Note: Surface should be free of moisture.
- Remove bonded material with heavy-duty scraper.
- For removal of adhesive residue, apply Citrus Cleaner.
ACA INFORMATION AND CODES
|CANZAC CODE||97 050|