It can be used in small or large concrete and steel structures where isolated columns are placed through the concrete slab and directly onto the bolted connections embedded in the concrete foundations. The slab is then placed over the foundations and subgrade. This system can be used for conventional, fibre-reinforced and post-tensioned concrete slabs.
● Enhance programme flexibility
● No stripping or patching required
● Eliminates waste
● Can be manufactured to specific requirement
● Allows for expansion and contraction
● Superior floor finish
● Optional capping rebate formers to the top of the former for placement of joint filler