- Excellent bonding strength in a wide temperature range.
- Low moisture sensitivity, will tolerate small amounts of moisture when applied.
- Good Flexibility at lower temperature.
- Excellent chemical resistance.
- Easier cartridge mixing.
- Incredible bond strength.
- Completely cure to heavy traffic in 15-20 minutes after application at 22C. Will also cure rapidly in subzero environments.
- Safe to use. Materials react quickly and are solvent and odour free with 100% solids and no VOC's.
- Self-leveling, excess material may be sliced off after curing.
- Bonds well to concrete, brick, tile, steel, asphalt and wood.
- Long-lasting repairs that accommodate harsh physical environments and thermal movement.
- No downtime. repairs are fully ready for traffic in about 20 minutes from application.
- Odour free, can be used in a wide range of indoor areas.
- Easy application. All material is self mixed with specially designed packaging or bulk application equipment.
- Repairing cracks 3mm or larger that may be subject to deflection, movement, dynamic loading, thermal expansion or contraction.
- Filing and protecting control joints.
- Repairing spalls and pop-outs in exterior concrete.
- Forming and repairing bridge joint headers and nosings.
- Filing traffic loops.
- Electrical podding.
FLEXIBLE CEMENT INFORMATION AND CODES
|7.5L KIT||38L KIT|
|CANZAC CODE||20 110||20 120||20 130|