The Ground Crack Inducer is designed for inducing cracks from the bottom of the slab. It is very easy to install and will ensure a positive break through the joint.
Ground Crack Inducer is an inverted V-shaped durable PVC extrusion. It is positioned on the sub-grade before the dowel cradles are placed. It produces a weakening in the slab that initiates a crack in the slab from the bottom up.
Not recommended in slabs less than 150mm thick.
- Induces cracks from the ground up
- Eliminiates uncertainty of cracks parallel to the joint
- Ensures positive breaks through joint
- Available in convenient 3 metre lengths
- Available in 25 and 55mm heights
GROUND CRACK INDUCER INFORMATION AND CODES
|CANZAC CODE||18 505||18 510|