Krack Mate is inserted into wet concrete flush with surface level after screeding stage. No need to saw cut the concrete surface, saving time and additional expense. It is designed for on-ground slabs and can crack along it, whilst it cures. The profile makes it almost impossible to dislodge therefore the surface can be floated as normal, to obtain a flat continuous surface. It provides a positive alternative to existing methods and saw cut options.
- Finish concrete floors the same day
- No need to saw-cut concrete surface, saving time and additional expenses
- Provides continuous surface appearance
- Available in convenient 3metre lengths
- Provides controlled concrete cracking.
- Black Rip-a-strip available for decorative concrete
No cuttings of mesh, enabling the continuity of mesh and rebar to be utilised to their maximum strength. The Krack Mate provides a continuous surface appearance.
Available in 3.0 metre lengths.
KRACK MATE INFORMATION AND CODES
with black Rip-A-Strip
|CANZAC CODES||18 410||18 415|