Roadware 10 Minute Concrete Mender is a high-penetration two-part hybrid urethane that combines with sand to form a tough instant polymer concrete.
- Extremely low viscosity allows deep penetration into concrete.
- All material is self-mixed and delivered at the point of application. No messy pot-mixing or wasted product.
- Completely cures in 10 minutes after application at 70° F. Will also cure rapidly in sub-zero environments.
- Excellent resistance to chemical attack.
- When combined with manufactured sand, Concrete Mender will form a tough 4500 psi polymer concrete with similar properties to existing concrete that will stay pliable over time.
- Safe to use. Materials react quickly with very little odour.
- Self-levelling or may be combined with sand and worked with a trowel.
- Long lasting repairs that accommodate harsh physical environments.
- Easy preparation, a wire brush is all that is needed in most cases.
- No downtime, repairs are fully ready for traffic in approximately 10 minutes from application.
- Very little odour, can be used in a wide range of indoor areas.
|Typical Properties: Value (average)
Hardness @ 72° F. (22° C) - 72D
Compressive Strength (with sand) - 4500 psi
Elongation: - 6%
Tensile Strength: - 4475 psi
Bond Strength, ASTM 882-99 - 1984 psi
Viscosity (at application) - < 9 cps
V.O.C.(mixed): - 5.5 g/l
Solids :- 98%
Cured Color - Gray
10 MINUTE MENDER INFORMATION AND CODES
|PRODUCT||600ml Cartridge Kit||7.5L Kit||38L Kit|
|CANZAC CODE||20 010||20 015||20 030|