Applied with a low-pressure sprayer VC5 will penetrate the pores of the concrete for bulking at the surface which will result in a crack free surface that is equivalent to 14-day water-curing. Concrete cured with VC5 protects against floor failure due to moisture and alkalinity emanating from the concrete.
VC5 cured concrete is guaranteed to have vapour emission levels at or below 2.3kg/100m2/24hour period, a level normally required by flooring manufactures prior to installing their flooring material.
SINAK VC5 IS EXCELLENT FOR:
- VCT and sheet vinyl flooring
- Carpets (all types)
- All surface applied coatings
- Overspray on reinforcement steel does not require removal.
- Identical Results to Water Curing
- Appearance and Surface Profile are unaffected
- No Coating or Film
- Prevents Cure Related Cracking
- Compatible with all Bond Breakers, Patching, Compounds, Underlayments, etc.
It is a water based lithium formulation, requiring no mixing, diluting, or agitating. VC5 is guaranteed compatible with all bond-breaks, patching compounds, underlayments, joint sealants, crack repair etc. Over spray to reinforcement steel does not require removal.
Approx coverage rate per 19ltr pail:
VC5 – 225m2
SOME OF THE PROJECTS VC5 HAS BEEN SPECIFIED AND USED ON
- Ports of Napier
- Countdown Supermarket - Bridge St Hamilton, Tawa, Amberley, St John Auckland, Orewa, Hobsonville, Spitfire Centre Christchurch, Hamilton East, Rotorua, Dinsdale, Aotea
- Sulphur Point Container Terminal
- Wiri Prison
- Delegats Settling Ponds
- KMart - Nelson, Hamilton
- Rangi Ruru - Christchurch
- Metlife Care - Auckland
- Carlaw Park
- Burwood Hospital - Christchurch
- New World - Kumeu, Papakura, Whangaparaoa
- Fairfax Waikato Times
- CD Mangere East Auckland
- Triangle Centre
- Cardinal Logistics Warehouse
- Toyota Morrinsville
VC5 INFORMATION AND CODES
|CANZAC CODE||21 135|