• Reduced labour costs due to their lightweight and easy clean up, and they require fewer workers.
• Snap the forms and accessories together in seconds, they’re so lightweight anyone can do it. Because set up is so quick, you can schedule your loads to the job site
• Can be used in the rain and won’t get heavier and more difficult to use due to water absorption.
• You can use them for a job, tear them down, clean them and put them away all in the same day.
• Flexibility is a key advantage. No more trying to cut, soak or manipulate wood.
• Specially treated to reduce clean up time. Concrete will not stick to Plastiform because they have smooth non-stick surface. They can be cleaned with a damp cloth to return them to a like new condition.
• An entire job can be carried on a ute. Over 400metres in one trip, saves fuel and time.
• Cutting them to different size doesn’t hurt their usefulness. They can be cut to shape much more easily than wood, or metal, and can be easily cut and bent to almost any angle.