> Specially engineered for bonding with the Tilt Bracket System for detail/reveal strips, chamfer and blackouts.
1. Surface preparation - Make sure contact surfaces are clean and free of oil, dust, dirt etc. Clean surface thoroughly.
2. Apply to both surfaces. Point valve toward surface and spray from a distance of 200mm to 250mm, keeping the can moving to avoid build-up on the surface. Only a thin film is required. Avoid over spraying and creating bubbles.
3. Let adhesive dry to a tack before affixing product to the surface of the concrete (approximately 2 minutes)(Open time 20 minutes)
4. Apply heavy pressure to ensure high strength bond.
1. Remove bonded material with heavy-duty scraper.
2. For removal of adhesive residue, apply Citrus Cleaner.
If you think this product meets your projects needs then get in touch with us to discuss how we can assist you.
We won't bombard you with emails. Stay updated with industry news and new products.