Denso Tape is composed of a non-woven synthetic fabric carrier, fully impregnated with a neutral compound based on saturated petrolatum and inert siliceous fillers.
• Applied to marginally prepared surfaces (SSPC SP 2-3)
• Conforms to irregular shapes and profiles
• Can be applied to cold, wet surfaces
• Not effected by water, acid, salts or soil organics
• Encapsulation of lead paint
• Contains no solvents
• Easy application from arctic to tropical temperatures
• Ready for immediate service after application
• Meets AS 4822-2008, ISO 21809-3:2008 and AWWA C217 Standard
Denso Tapes are designed to withstand extreme temperature variations. The tapes provide long term corrosion protection to pipes, flanges, valves and related surfaces.
If you think this product meets your projects needs then get in touch with us to discuss how we can assist you.
We won't bombard you with emails. Stay updated with industry news and new products.